LNBT 6/6

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1v1willwreku

Reaction score
We really bad at the drinking thing. I think that's why I like it here.

ba6ce62abb1be6e7f7e99c7e40c3b7ae_640x640.jpg

Started with a Dos Osos and now I'm onto The Event Horizon. I'm glad I have two more of these coming in trade because this is delicious.

Watching Udinese vs. Braga Champions League match from last August. In extra time. Don't spoil it, K? (Ask me how I feel about all the Game of Thrones watchers who get pissed off about spoilers from books published more than a decade ago.)

Drinking a growler of Jack's Abby's newest, tapped today. It's called "Golden Sunset", but I totally forgot the name, and the cap just says "GS", and it's a fairly bright yellow color, so I've just been calling it Golden Shower all day. I really think they wanted to name it that, but just didn't want the controversy. So while I'm very tempted to submit a review to get the beer added and call it by what it should be named, I fear that would not end well.

auXq2pj.jpg

Stopped off at a bar for dinner tonight and had some Racer 5 and Pannepot on tap. Now I'm home and relaxing with a Founders Curmudgeon Old Ale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back