LNBT 7/19/13

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Previously

Reaction score
5-day staycation is off to a good start...

l3nz.jpg

Early bird gets the Nelson.

h11e.jpg

Alpine Nelson

Incepted!

Hey ehammond1, this is new and different...........:)

Getting weissboy wasted tonight on wheat beers, starting with Weihenstephaner Hefeweizen... will start with pics shortly.

Looks like Candy mistook the BA servers as a mini-fridge as destroyed them in an effort to raid the contents.

Nice little playground over here!:D

TDaebMr.jpg

I like it when we get started early. Figured I'd crack a nice bottle to make up for the fact that I'm probably going to have to get a bunch more work done this weekend. This one's pretty tasty.

The lady and I are finishing off a 750 of Tilquin Quetsche (****ing love it!)

where'd you pick it up? i haven't been beer shopping in a while since i've been busy moving, and didn't know it was in columbus yet.

where'd you pick it up? i haven't been beer shopping in a while since i've been busy moving, and didn't know it was in columbus yet.

It hit last Thursday. I picked a few up from Blacklick but I think they're out now. I haven't really been out around much either so I haven't checked other places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back