LNBT 8/19 let's drink some Founders!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At Founders tap takeover at CCB. Rubaeus and Mango Magnifico currently. Also opening some non-CCB/Founders bottles.
IMG_20130819_173945_zps0df64180.jpg

Working on my way to MarrkIntiharing a certain bottle tonight...

tumblr_mrsvaqVftt1s7ja49o1_1280.jpg

Sweet Jesus, indeed...

tumblr_mrsvirANbM1s7ja49o1_1280.jpg

What is this abomination??? Time to drain-pour this sucker. Looks like I'm on the fast track to MarkIntiharing that bottle.

IMG_20130819_184014_zps86432323.jpg

^this and Fou Foune
Im really hoping you weren't the tall Hispanic dude in the back, that just ordered 6kbs from the back of the line and cut everyone, causing myself and the 3 other people I was with in the front of the line to not get any. Either wy, I'm sure one of those was yours cause the dude was bragging about getting to try foune as he was pushing through the line to the front....so tell him thanks, as the people I was with have never gotten to try it. Asshat

Edit: You aren't an asshat, the people that were trying to get into fights at the bar were. I guess I should have expected this from CCB.

Last edited:
Im really hoping you weren't the tall Hispanic dude in the back, that just ordered 6kbs from the back of the line and cut everyone, causing myself and the 3 other people I was with in the front of the line to not get any. Either wy, I'm sure one of those was yours cause the dude was bragging about getting to try foune as he was pushing through the line to the front....so tell him thanks, as the people I was with have never gotten to try it. Asshat

Edit: You aren't an asshat, the people that were trying to get into fights at the bar were. I guess I should have expected this from CCB.

Not me. I'm the fat guy wearing the liquor up front shirt. Srs.

Not me. I'm the fat guy wearing the liquor up front shirt. Srs.

Oh we'll. I'm not too worried about it, not sure if I saw you. Poked my head back real quick as the b9000 was getting opened, but payed no attention as I knew absolutely nobody back there.

Literally stood in line for 45 min with friends to get some and it was such a big cluster****. They were pretty ticked and wanted to leave so we just angerly crossed the bridge back to Saint Pete.

I feel really bad as it was (2 of them) their first time experience at CCB, so I will be opening up some KBS tonight when we get back home.

Otherwise it was a decent event, and I am excited to see Founders finally in Florida.

That probably was bastoutsnsours.

EDIT: Seriously, if he was a young feller with 5 o'clock shadow and a sunglasses on his head, it's cubanbeerguy.

Last edited:
That probably was bastoutsnsours.

EDIT: Seriously, if he was a young feller with 5 o'clock shadow and a sunglasses on his head, it's probably cubanbeerguy.

Wouldn't be surprised. Dude was like 6-6, mid 20's and a total dick. Didn't cut from the back once, but twice cause he realized he didn't have enough the first time he pushed through the hoard of people to get 2 more pours.

Wouldn't be surprised. Dude was like 6-6, mid 20's and a total dick. Didn't cut from the back once, but twice cause he realized he didn't have enough the first time he pushed through the hoard of people to get 2 more pours.

Mid 20's - check. Total dick - check. 6-6? Nope. He was around 6'. Looks like you have a new ******* in your town.

Sorry to hear about your situation but glad that Founders are finally in your neck of woods!

Oh we'll. I'm not too worried about it, not sure if I saw you. Poked my head back real quick as the b9000 was getting opened, but payed no attention as I knew absolutely nobody back there.

Literally stood in line for 45 min with friends to get some and it was such a big cluster****. They were pretty ticked and wanted to leave so we just angerly crossed the bridge back to Saint Pete.

I feel really bad as it was (2 of them) their first time experience at CCB, so I will be opening up some KBS tonight when we get back home.

Otherwise it was a decent event, and I am excited to see Founders finally in Florida.

Should have stayed. Zhukov's final push was tapped. That wasn't BAStoutsand sours.

Sipping on a liter of We Are All Infinite Energy Vibrating At The Same Frequency that I picked up at the Handfarm release yesterday, and watching Monday Night Raw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back