LNBT 8/21: Gene's first MarkIntihar

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene1

Just happy to be here
Reaction score
I was drinking some Hottenroth, and I thought to myself: "Self, do you really want to have to come all the way back inside from the porch to pour the other half of this bottle?"

No. No I don't.

IMG_0463.JPG

I really enjoy how pouring a 750 into this pitcher literally takes it to the max.

Last edited:
At what point does one say **** it and bypass the large format glass all together? o_O
I know im guilty of it...

Moreover, why in the **** would you leave your berliner in the house? Are you ashamed to be seen in public with berliners? Gene, I am genuinely curious and concerned, I thought we were friends...

At what point does one say **** it and bypass the large format glass all together? o_O
I know im guilty of it...

Moreover, why in the **** would you leave your berliner in the house? Are you ashamed to be seen in public with berliners? Gene, I am genuinely curious and concerned, I thought we were friends...
I realized at around the 200ml mark that I could have simply brought the bottle with me. Lesson learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back