LNBT 9/30/13: Leave work early to get your drank on edition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

match1112

Reaction score
bow wow wow yippie yo yippie yay
Anybody else excited about hunting season starting tomorrow?

"Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,

With conquering limbs astride from land to land;

Here at our sea-washed, sunset hates shall stand

A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame

Is the imprisoned lighting, and her name

Mother of Exiles. From her beacon hand

Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command

The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she

With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

I raise my glass to Gene for welcoming our wayward souls.

Try not to **** it up while you're here.

I didn't leave work early so much as I called in sick and never actually went to work, but I'm kind of feeling better. I was going to eat this smoked gouda with bacon all by itself, but then I was like, **** that.

IMG_20130930_180141_886_zps7fd5177a.jpg

IMG_16231_zps3b919f30.jpg

Have been in ultra ninja wallflower mode for the last year on BA, excited to have a new regular hangout. Don't normally drink on Mondays but since it looks like I'm getting furloughed tomorrow..... Cheers guys!

Last edited:
2013-09-30.jpg

Just look at how crooked that label is! If I didn't have work to do tonight I'd definitely start a thread about how shitty Ballast Point's labels are. How am I suppose to use this bottle for homebrew?!
Just think of it as the hot chick starring at you from across the room. She's wearing an over sized sweater with it pulled to the side and a shoulder sticking out. All the while she's flashing you that come-hither look with her bedroom eyes.

2013-09-30.jpg

Just look at how crooked that label is! If I didn't have work to do tonight I'd definitely start a thread about how shitty Ballast Point's labels are. How am I suppose to use this bottle for homebrew?!

True...the quality of the labels are so important and I'm sure it makes the beer nearly undrinkable too. Drain pour? I think you must start a thread about this immediately. This is important and the kind of "Beer Talk" that must be discussed especially to be like the true benchmark site ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back