LNBT v.10

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin3200

Reaction score
Curse you MN weather! Blizzard in late April! Hence the Abrasive is flowing as I watch SWAT do there thing! Much love to Boston and all BT!

52A0A440-518D-4128-9572-A904BB790A49-13374-000009E6200B3C5E_zps7144f3b4.jpg

Why would @bostonglobe say what hospital they're taking him to? Seems like an egregious oversite

Anyways, mmmm Heady Topper....
CVv24kQ.jpg

Good question. Working heavily in th ER it blows my mind. Theres enough drama/serious issues to deal with rather than an ******* who obviously isn't in critical condition ( came in a squad car rather than an EMS). It is what it is

Good question. Working heavily in th ER it blows my mind. Theres enough drama/serious issues to deal with rather than an ******* who obviously isn't in critical condition ( came in a squad car rather than an EMS). It is what it is
I mean seriously, vigilante and jihadist alike could be lining up at Mount Auburn to cause even more carnage. Hopefully it is a diversion and they round up everyone who shows up at the hospital.

I would bet it was a rush to be the first source to get anything on the air. Also willing to bet that someone is getting screamed at right now for mentioning it.

Sitting around making a TUMS necklace drinking a Golden Road Berliner Weisse. Can't wait for the Peg's Berliner Bash tomorrow!

e04a6f1ca96111e28f2522000a9f148e_7.jpg

had this with dinner...

had this while catching up on Nikita...it showed up this afternoon in a random box from barrythebear, apparently I was nominated as an "awesome BA that keeps a low profile" or something of that nature. wtf. I joined in 2012, I'm a 2012er that tries to trade shelf turds for rare.

tevs. **** was delicious.
518740b8a97311e2974122000a9e2969_7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back