Loons in Vancouver or Whistler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit late to this thread- hopefully not too late to be useful!

I can't speak for whistler but in Vancouver the most recent shipment of Cantillon was almost completely shared between two stores, brewery creek and 16th st liquor store on the north shore. Brewery creek in my experience tends to sell out a bit faster, presumably as it's more accessible to the local beer nerds, but even so they still have gueze and kriek left at the moment. 16th will likely have more, and possibly some other bottles left too (iris, grand cru perhaps). You might find the odd bottle elsewhere but those two are certainly your best bets.

If you're looking for anything more exotic than regular loons I'm afraid trading might be your best bet until the next shipment comes through, which should be sometime early 2014. Though your timing would have to be perfect if you wanted to land a fou... and st lam & vig are selling out faster these days too (though still within weeks, not hours).

I'm gonna go ahead and need you to stop trying to buy all my loons, that'd be great....thanks.

Back