Louisville - St Sours 2016

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had so much fun at the Festival, I'm finally making it up for St Sours this year. pmicka or other locals planning to be there? BuckTuckian or other Lexbians? Anyone else coming in from out of town?
I always forget about this event until it's too late. I'm not likely but you never know. Are you stopping in Lex before?

It's the day after my birthday, so I will see about making it. Unfortunately with the baby everything is tentative.

Draft listed is posted. Lots of Grimm and Crooked Stave. Tilquin and Cantillon are it for Belgian stuff. I'm sure bottles will be killer and then I'll try and drink my bodyweight in Tilquin.

What's the crowd like? Trying to decide if it's at all feasible with a baby carrier.
Probably not if you want to be inside. I think most of the bottles are gone, not sure about Tilquin/Cantillon draft. I'm going to come back later.

Back