Lucerne, Switzerland/Mullhouse, France/Frieburg,Germany

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eatdregs

Reaction score
My wife and I will be traveling to Sicily to see some family in mid May. We are taking a few days and flying into Milan, renting a car and driving to Lucerne and Basel, Switzerland and will also be visiting Frieburg, Germany and Mullhouse, France.

Does anyone familiar with any of these cities have recommendations for bottle shops, bars etc? Hoping to come across Belgian beers that I have little access to in the USA. Lambic specifically (3f, Cantillon, Tilquin etc.)

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!

These certainly aren't the answers you are looking for, but a couple alternatives:

1 - You're 1 hour south of Zurich when in Lucerne...so Beers'n'More for a shop. Some pretty good bars there too like the Alehouse.

2 - #stillnotlambic, but you're only 1.5 hrs from Brasserie BFM when in Basel.

These certainly aren't the answers you are looking for, but a couple alternatives:

1 - You're 1 hour south of Zurich when in Lucerne...so Beers'n'More for a shop. Some pretty good bars there too like the Alehouse.

2 - #stillnotlambic, but you're only 1.5 hrs from Brasserie BFM when in Basel.

Appreciate the info!

Back