Make A Wish

Help Support Talkbeer:

The first list got such a fast response, we seem to have stalled on this one. I, for one, can not fill his wish.

9. This kind of thread ebbs and flows, sometimes it is extremely active, others it moves slow. Use this to judge if your wishes need to be expanded, especially if your list is high end beers or extremely rare and limited production.
It isn't typical for MAW's to be granted that quick. As more people start following this thread it will probably become more active though.

The first list got such a fast response, we seem to have stalled on this one. I, for one, can not fill his wish.
I thought this might be a bit tougher than the first. Specific beers, spread around geographically, and a few only growler filled. It is a wish list, though, so I took a shot. If we don't see anything soon I'll add some more things to the list.

Wish List:

1. Fou Foune
2. Anything from Side Project
3. Anything from De Garde
4. New Glarus Serendipity
5. Columbus Bodhi
6. The Lone Pint Yellow Rose
7. HF Double Citra
8. Lawson's Double Sunshine
9. Trinity Ten Minutes of Pleasure
10. Willoughby Peanut Butter Cup Coffee Porter
Will check cellar for Serendipity when I get home. Can likely get a growler of Yellow Rose around town (bottles are out but they aren't dated :mad: ). Can hit those two if you don't mind the Serendipity being a year old. I suck at beer.

Latest posts