Marvel Cinematic Universe

Help Support Talkbeer:

Through 4 episodes of Daredevil and Bernthal is a better Punisher that I thought he'd be. At this point he's simply on a war path to kill everyone he wants until his little speech to Matt about why he is who he is. Hopefully he comes back even more determined and ruthless going forward.

Just met Electra so here comes The Hand and Stick!

Way too much Foggy already though! Sprinkle in the moral relief. This show isn't called Foggy Nelson: Attempting a Career in Law.

Through 4 episodes of Daredevil and Bernthal is a better Punisher that I thought he'd be. At this point he's simply on a war path to kill everyone he wants until his little speech to Matt about why he is who he is. Hopefully he comes back even more determined and ruthless going forward.

Just met Electra so here comes The Hand and Stick!

Way too much Foggy already though! Sprinkle in the moral relief. This show isn't called Foggy Nelson: Attempting a Career in Law.
somebody gotta do the lawyering while matt is getting his ass beat.

ok season 2 is done. My thoughts. They tried to fit to much into one season. What the fuck is black sky? What happened in afghanistan? Drugs i assume? So it was really a hit ordered on Frank? They really need to expand on the hand and blacj sky. Redhead was typhoid mary? Right? Less foggy. I actually liked karen page pi. The cops being so corrupt really makes dds whole crusade useless as fuck. Fisk manages to get all cops on the payrole at the drop of a dime. Punisher was great. Elektra was also great although they still need to explain why she as black sky is so dangerous. Matt is a bitch. Even jones kills killgrave. Matts just too big of a pussy almost getting people killed with his negligence. He puts everyone in danger. Fight scenes were great. Eledie yung kicks a ton of ass. I want bullseye on season 3. I feel like they could have done without the punisher. His own series would have been fine. His scenes with dd werebt caotivating enougj especiallu since matt was always gone past ep 4. Dd needs titties ajd sex scenes. Yung is too hnnng not to. Why the flying fuck did stick not recruit frank? Frank is perfect for the chaste. Overall to end my ramble i give dd season 2 a 7 out of 10. Still the best superhero tv show but needed more cohesiveness and more story. Im still scratching my head at what happened. Season 3 should pick up again with Fisk back. I hope they save the hand shit for the sefenders

I'm kinda thinking that too. It's still one of my favorite X story arcs so I'll give it a shot anyway.

Nowhere to go but up from the last one!
Yeah man, this movie hits me right in the feels. Straight 90s X-Men cartoon and video game nostalgia. I have a strong suspicion it's going to be terrible, which is a bummer since First Class was solid.

At least we get some nice visuals:

Latest posts