Marvel Cinematic Universe

Help Support Talkbeer:

WhalezB4Rarez

One of the few still only on here
Man, Marvel with the deep cuts on the new phase. They don't give a fuck, they're like "Watch us make a billion dollars with Shang fuckin CHI"

Also, Mahaahshshaalallala Ali as Blade? Fuck yeah.
With the way movie fandom and politics and internet have converged recently I'm not looking forward to people going:

"MCU IS IGNORING WHITE MEN NOW. WATCH AS THE BOX OFFICE PLUMMENTS!"

Cool though that Natalie Portman is back considering it seemed like they were ignoring her for the past few years.

With the way movie fandom and politics and internet have converged recently I'm not looking forward to people going:

Cool though that Natalie Portman is back considering it seemed like they were ignoring her for the past few years.
It was more like the other way around, Natalie Portman wanted out. I think the fact that they said you will become the new female Thor is wanted convinced her to come back

It was more like the other way around, Natalie Portman wanted out. I think the fact that they said you will become the new female Thor is wanted convinced her to come back
She wanted out because they told her that Patty Jenkins would direct Thor 2. Instead, she got Alan Taylor and was in the movie for like, 15 minutes. Also, that movie was butt

I saw she at Comic Con the day before they announced it. I was slightly curious why she was there other than the Thor 4 possibility. And there we go! The Mighty Thor is a great storyline. It's also pretty heavy. I'm curious how it get handled. Either way, TaikaWatittitiiti is directing, I'm IN!

I saw she at Comic Con the day before they announced it. I was slightly curious why she was there other than the Thor 4 possibility. And there we go! The Mighty Thor is a great storyline. It's also pretty heavy. I'm curious how it get handled. Either way, TaikaWatittitiiti is directing, I'm IN!
Is there a TPB of that out yet

Latest posts