Matthew from Bring on the Beer emails

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Top-shelf cellar beer belongs among the 1%"
"PRESALE: Even better than Russian River?"
"Brand New "Fresh Hop" Just Came In.."
"Very limited no. of inaugural bottles"
"Final chance at this monster beer (going fast...)" and "Huge Monster Beer Release... Happening Tonight."
"The Grand Daddy of IPAs just got even better..."
^He quote a buddy of mine's review on it in the text too. "Zachary R. calls it, "So good"."
"Massive Vintage Sour Bottle Sale (Ending Soon).."

Those are just some subject lines from the last couple months.
The "even better than russian river" one was pretty good. I've listed this once in a lifetime, super rare description below. BTW stuff sits on shelves in NC.
"More than one reviewer has compared it to Russian River's Consecration (#13 ranked sour beer in the world) but, according to them, this dark sour beer is even better!""Their barrel house is THE center for crafting, aging and bottling the finest sours anywhere in the world. ""Among their most highly regarded is a dark cherry Wild Ale named Sang Noir. Unfortunately, to brew Sang Noir is such a long process that it's almost never available. Once a year at best. Two years or longer between batches is more the norm. That's one of the reasons most sour beer lovers outside of Oregon never get their hands on it."

"Top-shelf cellar beer belongs among the 1%"
"PRESALE: Even better than Russian River?"
"Brand New "Fresh Hop" Just Came In.."
"Very limited no. of inaugural bottles"
"Final chance at this monster beer (going fast...)" and "Huge Monster Beer Release... Happening Tonight."
"The Grand Daddy of IPAs just got even better..."
^He quote a buddy of mine's review on it in the text too. "Zachary R. calls it, "So good"."
"Massive Vintage Sour Bottle Sale (Ending Soon).."

Those are just some subject lines from the last couple months.
The "even better than russian river" one was pretty good. I've listed this once in a lifetime, super rare description below. BTW stuff sits on shelves in NC.
"More than one reviewer has compared it to Russian River's Consecration (#13 ranked sour beer in the world) but, according to them, this dark sour beer is even better!""Their barrel house is THE center for crafting, aging and bottling the finest sours anywhere in the world. ""Among their most highly regarded is a dark cherry Wild Ale named Sang Noir. Unfortunately, to brew Sang Noir is such a long process that it's almost never available. Once a year at best. Two years or longer between batches is more the norm. That's one of the reasons most sour beer lovers outside of Oregon never get their hands on it."

The price of Sang Noir is why it sits, but it is a great beer.

Russian River's Consecration (#13 ranked sour beer in the world) but, according to them, this dark sour beer is even better!""Their barrel house is THE center for crafting, aging and bottling the finest sours anywhere in the world. ""Among their most highly regarded is a dark cherry Wild Ale named Sang Noir.
I agree with that person

Very odd. I signed up for the emails under the name Cock Smoker, for obvious lulz. I just noticed that my emails are now being addressed to Baba Ganoush for some reason.

Latest posts

Back