May Share - GG Park

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndresR

Reaction score
Thinking a share is in order at Golden Gate Park. Usual spot near the conservatory of flowers. Map will be posted later.

Saturday May 12th is looking good.

12pm start. Although some folks will have to arrive extra early to secure a spot and send up the bat signal.

We tend to go until the sun goes down, so folks can arrive later if needed.

Give a shout if that works or you are interested.

We all know tosh is out. Hope folks can make it!

CandidUnpleasantAntipodesgreenparakeet-size_restricted.gif

i need to get out to one of these finally. this might be the one!

Ah ****, just finding about this now via bay area thread. Won't be able to make it, but Id love to come next time. Post in the bay area thread sooner (or come back to the east bay, BOOO GG Park).

Looks like the wife wanted to spend the day in the city tomorrow so it looks like I can join! Bringing some old Sante stuff and obviously beer from work. Looking forward to meeting some of y'all. As for food I saw a bunch of snack food on the spreadsheet, is there a grill at each location? Just wondering what sort of snacks to bring as well.

Looks like the wife wanted to spend the day in the city tomorrow so it looks like I can join! Bringing some old Sante stuff and obviously beer from work. Looking forward to meeting some of y'all. As for food I saw a bunch of snack food on the spreadsheet, is there a grill at each location? Just wondering what sort of snacks to bring as well.
No grills provided, folks are welcome to bring them.

Stoked to meet you!

Back