US - Great Lakes Michigan Bitches

Help Support Talkbeer:

aside from Bell's, what else do i need to see in Kalamazoo (with wife & pre-teen kids)?

Air zoo is cool if you like planes, my kids loved it. There was a movie when we were there that was interesting as well. We were there for a good 4 hours.

I hooked up in the parking lot at Ann Arbor after a Wisconsin/Michigan game once. Dat Marquette yellow gets in where it fits in. Even though she was a Wolverine, she was Canadian one, from the Niagara Falls area, you prolly don't know her.

Oh wait, I misunderstood the thread title.

Well, keeping it topical today: such a good song

(Link to media)

Driving through via the 75 in a few days, anything at al worth checking out in the Flint/Saginaw area (shops, breweries)?

steimie

Premium Athletic Supporter
Driving through via the 75 in a few days, anything at al worth checking out in the Flint/Saginaw area (shops, breweries)?
Don't think so, but you may run into some shitty construction on 75 around Detroit.

It has been years since I lived there but Oliver T’s in Grand Blanc used to have a good selection and is not far from 75. I know the guy at Tenacity in Flint, not sure if the beer is good, but he is good people