Michigan Craft Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Craft Beer Lovers

My name is James and I’ve been drinking craft beer for quite a few years now. I love searching for specific beers and I love talking about them with anyone that will listen. I decided to start a beer review channel on YouTube.

Yes, I know there are a 1000 different beer review shows out there, but I thought I could do something a little bit different. Being from Michigan, We have tons of excellent breweries and beers…So I decided to make my show about Mostly Michigan Beers.

I delve a little deeper than most review shows by giving a little history of each beer, what ingredients are in it (if the info. Is available), I look closer at the bottle art and packaging, and give any stories I have experienced around each beer…

The show is Called “Mostly Michigan Beer Review”. I hope you will check it out and Subscribe if you enjoy the content.

Here is the link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_CP_CdMkbUle_-2dZBCZlA

Hope to make some great friends on here.

CHEERS!

James

Back