Michigan Winter Beer Festival 2014

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjshearer1

Reaction score
Got my ticket today! Thank you membership presale. :) However, in looking on their Facebook page, some people are having issues getting the tix. I found this helpful post that someone posted:

"The following MAY help you in purchasing your pre-buy tickets. An account on TicketReturn.com was created for you and has your ticket on hold. The email from the Guild was sent on Wednesday, but seems to have been flagged as spam, it contains the login info for this account. It may be possible to gain access to the account by going to TicketReturn.com and clicking the link Help Me Find My Account. Take this advice for what it's worth. I DO NOT work for the Guild, but I did get my ticket."

So it seems like the best bet, if you didn't get your email, is to hit the "Help Me Find My Account" link: https://www.ticketreturn.com/prod2/Find.asp#.Upn7nMRDti8

Now, all I have to do is wait to drool over the undoubtedly insane taplist.

Whaaaaat?! I've never been to Michigan, but my wife has friends in Ann Arbor who scored two extra tickets and we are just crazy enough to make the drive out from Syracuse on Friday and back on Sunday. I actually just searched the Midwest forum to see if there was a thread yet to see who was going. Wowza. That sucks for the stadium, and I'll definitely be interested to hear what happens with the festival!

During a news conference Friday afternoon, Baxter said he didn’t think the festival would be affected by the fire.

Let's not speculate too much just yet, folks.

KjVxoEX.gif

Back