Minnesota Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard that some Minnesota BAs like to booze it up and go tail hunting in the woods.

l.gif

Truth?

so has anyone drank heavily at great waters down in st paul? its close to my work and im always tempted but end up walking to the bulldog or going home to my beers instead... convince me otherwise...

I've heard that some Minnesota BAs like to booze it up and go tail hunting in the woods.
Come find out for yourself!
so has anyone drank heavily at great waters down in st paul? its close to my work and im always tempted but end up walking to the bulldog or going home to my beers instead... convince me otherwise...
Have not banged. I usually hit up Muddy Pig or Luce in Saint Paul for beers. Happy Gnome is great, but can sometimes be too pretentious for me. Buster's in MPLS is my all-time fav. Can't wait for them to re-open...
EDIT: Also really like Groveland

Come find out for yourself!

Have not banged. I usually hit up Muddy Pig or Luce in Saint Paul for beers. Happy Gnome is great, but can sometimes be too pretentious for me. Buster's in MPLS is my all-time fav. Can't wait for them to re-open...
i've gotten shitty at all mentioned... but with the 2 block walk from my work GW its tempting to say the least... perhaps i should check if its pretentious enough to be on the other site... or safe enough ;)

minnesotaryan KWMiles and I live on the "Drunken Mile," just stumbling distance from each other.
I enjoy hitting up Blue Door Pub for $2 pints during Happy Hour. Decent options for beer, they always seem to have Furious on tap.

Any of you guys want to go bowling at Town Hall Lanes?
any weekend but this one yea... ive got a buddies birthday bottle share tomorrow then wtwba saturday... id feel bad for my liver if i went out sunday

Back