US - Midwest Minnesota Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Any of you guys pick up one of the Fulton -mixed BA 4 packs? I really like the move from bombers to 12 oz cans

Enjoyed the 4 pack quite a bit especially from a price standpoint. Although the porter didn't particularly give any barrel notes. The rest were good to great in my opinion.

These guys are just around the corner for me. They can be hit or miss, but this is a hit. Lost in Translucence. Drinks like haze, but is relatively clear. A little bit of spice from the hops was a nice surprise!

Anybody going to the summer Dabbler this year? Just grabbed VIP tix for a buddy and myself.

I've never been... I've been to the winter one and the pride one. I had assumed it would be pretty much the same thing, but I see that they've got 120 breweries coming. That seems like a far larger scale than the other Dabblers I've been to, no?

Seems like there are some good folks around here. Is anyone interested in a meet-up? I haven’t been to Blackstack yet, and I’ve seen a few others here enjoying their stuff. PM me if you’re interested, if I get a decent response I’ll post the details to this thread.

Seems like there are some good folks around here. Is anyone interested in a meet-up? I haven’t been to Blackstack yet, and I’ve seen a few others here enjoying their stuff. PM me if you’re interested, if I get a decent response I’ll post the details to this thread.

I’d be interested but I’m busy for the next couple weeks. I can do mid October though . There is usually a group that goes down there on Wednesdays (I think they still do that?) and bottle share a bit there.

I’d be interested but I’m busy for the next couple weeks. I can do mid October though . There is usually a group that goes down there on Wednesdays (I think they still do that?) and bottle share a bit there.
fbslim20 be leery of this dude. He will enter the room with his smoldering good looks, then likely be really nice to you, only to finish the night off by being generous. It’s a trap.

hot off the press, new taproom alert: Falling Knife Brewing Co, opening soon in the former Northgate taproom in northeast minneapolis. Apparently the new project of some established names in the game!

A buddy of mine is going to be in Edina tomorrow for work, I suggested an Uber into Minneapolis but that didn't sound like it would be possible. So far he's got Town Hall Station and Steel Toe. Anything else he should hit up? Wooden Hill or Wild Mind?

Last edited:
A buddy of mine is going to be in Edina tomorrow for work, I suggested an Uber into Minneapolis but that didn't sound like it would be possible. So far he's got Town Hall Station and Steel Toe. Anything else he should hit up? Wooden Hill or Wild Mind?
Wild mind is a good choice from those. WM has some real solid sours. Wooden hill is extremely ok. The 2 he already has on his list are great. Edina is a 1st ring suburb and the city is super accessible from there if he’s willing to go through the effort. Is he looking for liquor stores as well?

Wild mind is a good choice from those. WM has some real solid sours. Wooden hill is extremely ok. The 2 he already has on his list are great. Edina is a 1st ring suburb and the city is super accessible from there if he’s willing to go through the effort. Is he looking for liquor stores as well?
Yeah, he said he’d be up for buying something to bring back home. We convinced him to hit Surly and Dangerous Man and then he’s gonna work his way back to Edina.

He gets in around 4pm and only has the evening.

Latest posts