Quantcast

MMA thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Anybody else surprised about BJ Penn Dropping to 145 to coach TUF against Frankie Edgar? I thought he beat Edgar in the first fight, then looked like shit in every fight after that, but he is still one of my favorites.

Anybody else surprised about BJ Penn Dropping to 145 to coach TUF against Frankie Edgar? I thought he beat Edgar in the first fight, then looked like shit in every fight after that, but he is still one of my favorites.
Yeah he has looked really old and slow his past few fights. Hope he had something left in the tank

I still don't believe he makes 145. He CAN make it, but HE can't, if ya nomsayin.

I usually just tune in to the last 10min to catch the fight. I can't stand the rest of the show
My problem with the show is how watered down the talent pool has become over the last, I don't know, 12 seasons. The exception seems to be the lighter weight classes. Holdsworth looks like he can compete on the big stage.

The womens bracket had some big names that ive been watching for 10+ years. Unfortunately, I think the game has passed Modafferi by, and Baszler folded under the tournament format. I still think she beats any girl on that show.

I watch it for the hilarity of MMA mixed with the jersey shore... yes i like punishing myself... Baszler ran into one of the two girls who had a shot... to beat her and just had a bad day.

anyways am i the only one whos kinda excited to watch GSP be forced to brawl and fight a real fight vs big rigg? I've got big rigg winning by punches..

Latest posts