Quantcast

MMA thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Sort of bland UFC card from Stockholm on now. Darko Stosic vs. Devin Clark is one of the fights I'm interested in though, about to start.

Aleksandar Rakic
Dominick Reyes
Johnny Walker

Three legit LHW's in their twenties that look like absolute killers. It's coming back around.

Krylov is only 26. Jim Crute, Ryan Spann also show a lot of promise.

Last edited:
Reactions: joe
Fuuuuuck Anthony Smith submits Gustafsson in the fourth. Gus fought tentative the first two rounds, turned it up in three where he hurt Smith to the body but inexplicably took Smith down.

What does Gus have left at a long in the tooth 32 years old?

joe

I'm hoping his emotions got the best of him and that he'll be back.. definitely one of those fighters i hate to see lose and would really hate to see him end it like that.

Props to smith though, big win for him.

Maybe I like watching big men fight too much, but this PFL card tonight is actually pretty damn good. A lot of skilled Russians to watch out for.

Always liked Goltsov. Could have been a competitive UFC fighter for years now. Always hated Rosholt's style. Good to see him getting punched a lot.

Last edited:
Some thoughts from this weekend:

Cejudo would be more likeable if he closed his mouth sometimes and acted normal, but he thinks he's God's gift to combat sports. One Punch Man you had one job.

Shevchenko is a savage. Has no competition at all at 125.

Cowboy and Ferguson was working to be a hell of a fight, but damn the human body and stuffed nostrils.

Disappointed we didn't get a shoey.

Sounded like she cracked her fucking skull. Could you hear it in the arena?
Both the kick and the thud Eye made when she landed were nasty.

Some thoughts from this weekend:

Cejudo would be more likeable if he closed his mouth sometimes and acted normal, but he thinks he's God's gift to combat sports. One Punch Man you had one job.

Shevchenko is a savage. Has no competition at all at 125.

Cowboy and Ferguson was working to be a hell of a fight, but damn the human body and stuffed nostrils.

Disappointed we didn't get a shoey.
Additionally:

Petr Yan is the next 135 lbs champion
Horiguchi would pummel Cejudo

Latest posts