Quantcast

MMA thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Going to bring this thread back from the dead, because I haven't laughed my ass off so hard in months.

“I got a demonstration of what it was, and I mean, I immediately started laughing,” Chiesa said. “I was like, ‘If you think for a second you’re going to like reverse ‘Stone Cold Stunner’ me in a high-level mixed martial arts contest, you’re off your (expletive) rocker – pardon my language. But yeah, I knew what the move was. (My note: no, no you don't)

“It was like if he had my chin, and his chest was on the back of my head like a guy would go for a guillotine, and it was like he was going to rotate and turn his back to me while still holding my chin, basically putting the back of my neck on his shoulder, and drop down. We started laughing. We’re like, ‘This is so funny.'”
- Michael Chiesa to mmajunkie on Joshua Fabia's secret South American paramilitary choke neck breaker

First off, fucking millennials not knowing what a Rude Awakening is.

Fabia vs Coach Edmond in 2020. Do it.

But wait there is more....

"And not only explain, but demonstrate the hold, which he said was the product of work as a “former private military contractor” (he declined to answer additional questions about his work, citing nondisclosure agreements that prevented him from speaking publicly)."
- Joshua Fabia to mmafighting explaining paramilitary death blow. Right before telling them he has a totally hot girlfriend, but she goes to another school.

Latest posts