US - Pacific Monkish Brewing

Help Support Talkbeer:

on SUNDAY OCTOBER 23rd, we will have another special release. We would have done it on the 22nd to keep our Saturday tradition, but we will be out of town for Funkendank in Santa Rosa. So...we are driving back immediately following the fest to get some beer in your hands! More info to come as we work out the plan!
http://www.monkishbrewing.com/releases/
Can release this Sunday 23rd, no time set yet.

+

My surprise that folks getting in line got the same allotment as those who waited at 3am and even last night. HA!

Henry's doing it right by adjusting accordingly based on turn out.
Yeah that was the best move they have done since starting can releases. It was fair since a lot of people kept arriving earlier and earlier to get the "full allotment" Hopefully that discourages people from showing up at 9pm the night before. I can't believe people brought out tents and were sleeping on the concrete, never thought I'd see that for beer.

Last edited:
Yeah that was the best move they have done since starting can releases. It was fair since a lot of people kept arriving earlier and earlier to get the "full allotment" Hopefully that discourages people from showing up at 9pm the night before. I can't believe people brought out tents and were sleeping on the concrete, never thought I'd see that for beer.
But you can trade them for SARA cellar beers. Equity dog!

PS Send all the JFK->LAX to me. Had a tick at a share and it was indeed, bomb.com. I hope to God they brew it again. Any updates appreciated.

But you can trade them for SARA cellar beers. Equity dog!

PS Send all the JFK->LAX to me. Had a tick at a share and it was indeed, bomb.com. I hope to God they brew it again. Any updates appreciated.
Haha I still can't believe someone traded Empty Sea for ipa. Doubt they will do JFK2LAX again since it was a collab and they haven't repeated any beers to date. Was one of the best triple ipas I've ever had

Latest posts