Montreal for a day (recommendations needed)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Os

Reaction score
Planning a day trip to Montreal (from Stowe, VT) at the end of May.

Not very familiar with Canadia... so....

Need recs on where to eat and drink and possibly buy beer to go...

Poutine from Patati Patata.

oh hey Nate, I met you once when I met up in Waterbury with Dennis. Congrats on the gig! can't wait to try some of the new stuff.

OsLovesBeer did you happen upon any decent bottle shops while in Montreal.

I was also wondering about DDC bottles. Do they have them to go at the brewery only or are they available at the brewpub? Is it the same place?

OsLovesBeer did you happen upon any decent bottle shops while in Montreal.

I was also wondering about DDC bottles. Do they have them to go at the brewery only or are they available at the brewpub? Is it the same place?

To answer you question, it's the same place.

There are 2 breweries. The one in mtl has a bigger selection on tap (a lot of test runs and so on also) but only the one in st jerome sells the special bottles to go.

You do find all their regular line up in 12oz bottles all over the place though.

Thanks. I noticed on their website that they have their Summer Solstice w/ Cherries on their list of available beer. Is Solstice available in bottles now? I have a relative visiting Montreal and would love for her to return with the Canada goods.

Thanks. I noticed on their website that they have their Summer Solstice w/ Cherries on their list of available beer. Is Solstice available in bottles now? I have a relative visiting Montreal and would love for her to return with the Canada goods.
solstice with raspberries is past and the cherry one is on tap only for now.

Back