MordorMongo trades

Help Support Talkbeer:

Thank God this is here, bravo Gene!

Anyway, my memory is complete shit, srs. I know I have traded with a few of you fine folks. I will do my best to go through my prior recent trades and tag some folks when I have some time away from work.

If any of you had a bad experience trading with me, I will give copious mouth hugs to forget all about it. ;)

Not sure if this counts as it's not an "actual" trade. Can't even remember either if we've had an actual trade. But I've trusteed for this asshole for the last year and we've developed quite the setting relationship. This asshole sends me boxes like this for schlepping his beer. Trade with him. He's awesome.

Thank God this is here, bravo Gene!

Anyway, my memory is complete shit, srs. I know I have traded with a few of you fine folks. I will do my best to go through my prior recent trades and tag some folks when I have some time away from work.

If any of you had a bad experience trading with me, I will give copious mouth hugs to forget all about it. ;)
IM YOUR FIRST! I got such a boner! I'll text it to you...

Christ that's enough for now, more later. If I missed you it isn't because I don't love you, it's because I am lazy.

Latest posts