Mother Funker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowrs1

Reaction score
So I found a bottle of this sitting around and I value my insides. I have seen rumors of pickles and other things, does anyone have recipes? Are any of you drinking it?

I imagine at this stage you could use it as nail polish remover? Or use it as to clear up acne? Whatever you do, don't drink it....

buy some of those small cucumbers and split em lengthwise and a pack of pickling spices. if it is to vinegery just mix up ths spices toss in the cucumbers and let sit in a mason jar in the fridge for a week or so.

That beer made me feel like I had my teeth sucked out of my face hole...and that was when it was fresh. I bet by now it could be used to clean engine blocks.

I can say with no reservations that the 5oz pour I had of this a year ago is the worst drinking experience of my life. **** this beer. Not worthy of pickles or even trying. My stomach was hurting for a day after this beer.

I had this earlier this year (thinking may or June) at the Bruery. I am assuming they had them under optimal cellar conditions and it actually wasnt as bad as i though it would be. There was very slight vinegar and it was funky as hell but i though it was gonna be a lot worse based on stories i had heard. I still have a bottle and i am scared of opening it as i have stored it in the least optimal conditions.

Definitely the worst "beer" I ever bought from the Bruery. I don't remember any funk, just having the most enamel stripping vinegar I've had. '99 Belle Vue was also similarly sour, but in a much better way. Anyone ever do a side by side?

I've had it at the Bruery a few times of the last couple years. Last year and this year (probably February or March?). None of the times in which I tried it did I lose my teeth or even think it was a sourest beer I have
ever tasted.
giphy.gif

I've had it at the Bruery a few times of the last couple years. Last year and this year (probably February or March?). None of the times in which I tried it did I lose my teeth or even think it was a sourest beer I have
ever tasted.
giphy.gif
They must not have cellared it properly

My buddy shockingly said he liked it. Was being a troll or really did (somehow) like it...either way he got 3 bottles from 3 of us and the gopher I was gonna use on survived another day

Back