US - Great Lakes Motherfucking 4elf

Help Support Talkbeer:

Nothing. Since they separated the bottle line from the party and the 2015 infection issue, we missed the idiocy entitely. Line was gone when we arrived, team DACBE was already at a different hotel drinking. Worst we heard last night was a baby crying. And since we are skipping the early part of the prty, we are going to miss the hangover crew, too. Going to be a pretty subdued one.

My wife and I went again this year and I just want to say how much we appreciate the Dark Horse crew. Everyone working is so nice and helpful. The (free) food never stopped! From the pizza to tacos to salmon and shrimp. Bone marrow, mini chili dogs and a whole roast pig! And that was all before we had to leave at 6! Not to mention a very large variety of really good beers at more than fair prices.
Favorite party of the year.

My wife and I went again this year and I just want to say how much we appreciate the Dark Horse crew. Everyone working is so nice and helpful. The (free) food never stopped! From the pizza to tacos to salmon and shrimp. Bone marrow, mini chili dogs and a whole roast pig! And that was all before we had to leave at 6! Not to mention a very large variety of really good beers at more than fair prices.
Favorite party of the year.
Agreed. Despite that I miss the cozier brewery setting, the party ran really smooth this year and the food has only gotten better. Later on they put out balut (which I chickened out on trying, but that is rare even for me at 4elf), marrow bones, a massive pile of brisket, another pig, gator, oysters, mussels. We showed up at 5:30. Must have just missed you. The lemon vanilla ale was my favorite of the day, but they had tons of great stuff on.

All BBPt5 bottles are BRMB Pt5 this year--bourbon, rum, maple Pt5. Neckbeards gonna be losing their shit.

FWIW, I had a pour of BourbRum Pt5 a couple weeks ago. It was awful. Adding maple to that mess ain't gonna help it.
I never liked the rum bourbon version.

The bourbon alone or regular are some of my fav stouts.

Latest posts