Mother****ing 4elf

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait! BB Plead callin' my name!
orig-21139620.jpg

Yeah, I'm slightly concerned. I already bought my hotel room for Saturday. Bright side: at least there will be plenty of Lambeaks left on Sat?
Frankly, as long as there's still a party that includes various grilled rodents and plenty of taps, I'm still cool even if I don't get bottles.

I'm setting up shop at the Comfort Inn Friday and Saturday. Never been to this one before....can't wait.

What's all this ticketed talk?

I'm setting up shop at the Comfort Inn Friday and Saturday. Never been to this one before....can't wait.

I think if you buy a Lambeak you get a ticket, and then they hit you over the head with a hammer and asked why you did that? ;)

Just keep hearing that bottle sales will be ticketed. Then heard yesterday no, that they're doing it similar to last year as far as handing out numbers. Love the rumors.

If they are going to ticket it, it'd be nice if they announced it soon.

Just posted on the fbook:

Bottle list
  1. BBA Plead the 5th RIS
    BBA in Brandy 4 Elf Winter Warmer Ale
    BBA Sarsaparilla 666 Stout
    BBA 3 Pairs of Legs Maple Porter
    Double BBA 6 Pairs of Legs Maple Porter
    Where the Wild Things Macerate in Raspberries Sour Ale
    13th Anniversary Beer
    BBA Long Polymer John Donut Ale

Just posted on the fbook:

Bottle list
  1. BBA Plead the 5th RIS
    BBA in Brandy 4 Elf Winter Warmer Ale
    BBA Sarsaparilla 666 Stout
    BBA 3 Pairs of Legs Maple Porter
    Double BBA 6 Pairs of Legs Maple Porter
    Where the Wild Things Macerate in Raspberries Sour Ale
    13th Anniversary Beer
    BBA Long Polymer John Donut Ale
**** that's a good list.

ku-medium.gif

It doesn't fit this thread, but I'm excite for 4elf and have been laughing my ass off at this, so this is where it goes.

I'll be there if I can con someone from Indy into driving up with me this year. That was a hell of a 1-day trip last year. I'm almost convinced that Dark Horse created that line on purpose to ensure that all were sober by the end of it.

I'll be there if I can con someone from Indy into driving up with me this year. That was a hell of a 1-day trip last year. I'm almost convinced that Dark Horse created that line on purpose to ensure that all were sober by the end of it.
I can assure you I was nowhere close to sober by the end.

Back