Moving a Cellar...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EFaden1

Reaction score
Anyone ever move a cellar?

I am going to be moving during the summer. I know movers can't take beer, not that I would trust them with it... and my car can't fit it all. I thought about renting a uhaul or something, but am worried it will get too hot.

Thoughts?

You can rent my van if you need be.
heat_van_ac_gen1.jpg

You can't see it, but I have a bitchin painting on the side and a mattress in the back. I'm just not going anywhere near Rochester with it. The Erie canal flooding would be an upgrade on that city.

Movers can take beer. It’s a personal possession. If they refuse to, they’re ********, and you should get different movers. Also, they are insured, although probably only to the purchase price of the bottle. No secondary market ********. You’ll have to be forthcoming with the contents though. Just go to the packy and get a bunch of boxes to put your beer in. I’d wrap in paper - packing paper (like you’d wrap glasses or dishes in) is dirt cheap at Home Depot or OfficeMax.

Also, get an avatar.

Back