Music of 2021

Help Support Talkbeer:

vav

because the trump thread deserves a pulitzer
Contributor
ok well i'll go: it's kind of a long story how this all happened but in my official capacity with WaxTrax! Records i'm overseeing the 30th Anniversary Release of Coil's Love's Secret Domain. I've been working with Stephen Thrower for over a year now to make sure this gets done right. Release happens on June 20th (Summer solstice.)

(Link to media)

ok well i'll go: it's kind of a long story how this all happened but in my official capacity with WaxTrax! Records i'm overseeing the 30th Anniversary Release of Coil's Love's Secret Domain. I've been working with Stephen Thrower for over a year now to make sure this gets done right. Release happens on June 20th (Summer solstice.)

(Link to media)
I ended up buying an original copy of this like 5 years ago. I'd be curious to hear how the 30th anny release sounds!

vav

because the trump thread deserves a pulitzer
Contributor
I feel badly that I've made a conscious choice to reduce physical music purchases, or not to re-buy music I already have. What's a good way to support you? Buying a shirt?
Follow up: I decided i wanted to see 24/96 Lossless downloads available, and so mote it be:

(Link to media)

Latest posts