NBO: 2019 NCAA Tournament - Pick 5 Teams!

Help Support Talkbeer:

atoulouk

Premium Supporter
Contributor
I'll take a stab at this. Only four entries are realistically left in contention or the top two spots.
View attachment 6076

• Drmoonman (84 points) and lambandtunaphish (80 points) only have Auburn left. We would finish in first and second with an Auburn national title.
  • pdurrrr (90 points) still has 3 teams left. If Virginia beats Auburn, he wins. If UVA loses, then the MSU/TT side of the bracket will matter. If either of these teams wins the National Championship, he will be the overall winner.
  • atoulouk can crack the top two, but needs an Auburn loss against UVA. Then, he would tie Drmoonman with 84 points if MSU wins the national title or pass him with a TT title run. With the tie, atoulouk would take second bc of the tiebreaker.

I'm partial to paying top 3... or at least 3rd place not shipping :p
As if I needed any more motivation to root against Bruce Pearl...

If I get a vote I'd rather it be 4,2,1,1.
5 votes for 4,2,1,1 pretty much wraps this up. Unless all outstanding votes prefer 5,2,1 we will be going with 4,2,1,1 with 4th place having to ship but also getting a box

Edit:
Might as well get all the box drafting info out there as well.

Round 1:
1st place chooses 2 boxes
2nd place chooses 1 box
3rd place chooses 1 box
4th place chooses 1 box

Round 2:
1st place chooses 1 box
2nd place chooses 1 box

1st place gets final box

If anyone has any strong feelings against this, speak now, otherwise we will consider this good

Last edited:
I'll take a stab at this. Only four entries are realistically left in contention or the top two spots.
View attachment 6076

• Drmoonman (84 points) and lambandtunaphish (80 points) only have Auburn left. We would finish in first and second with an Auburn national title.
  • pdurrrr (90 points) still has 3 teams left. If Virginia beats Auburn, he wins. If UVA loses, then the MSU/TT side of the bracket will matter. If either of these teams wins the National Championship, he will be the overall winner.
  • atoulouk can crack the top two, but needs an Auburn loss against UVA. Then, he would tie Drmoonman with 84 points if MSU wins the national title or pass him with a TT title run. With the tie, atoulouk would take second bc of the tiebreaker.

I'm partial to paying top 3... or at least 3rd place not shipping :p
So pdurrrr wrapped up first place? And atoulouk can beat out Drmoonman with a Texas tech national championship?

Crazy box from jammery!!

Love me some Plan Bee, but haven't had any in a while

HF stuff is really generous, thanks!

Never heard of the 5th bottle, but I'm always interested in trying fermented beverages that toe the line between beer and wine

Had never heard of Wunderkammer Bier before yesterday, but I'm really excited for it

Crazy box from jammery!!

Never heard of the 5th bottle, but I'm always interested in trying fermented beverages that toe the line between beer and wine

Had never heard of Wunderkammer Bier before yesterday, but I'm really excited for it
dammmmmn!!!!!!!!!! homie

Crazy box from jammery!!

I'm just happy to trim the cellar. also, thanks for running this pool this year. it's one of my favorites.

OEC makes sours in Connecticut. Some of them are divine. Some are awful. They do all sorts of weird blends with beer from other breweries that their sister company, B. United importing, brings into the US. They also grow their own fruits and veggies for their beers and have a few grape vine varietals. The Vindemia series features their own grapes. This one is quite tasty but also pretty tart.

if you want more plan bee, hit me up...please

Latest posts