NBO: 2019 NCAA Tournament - Pick 5 Teams!

Help Support Talkbeer:

I need to make an effort at drinking through my OEC stash. I have a comical number of their bottles.

Opened an experimentalis with peaches from 2015 a month or so ago that was absolutely fantastic.
gots any gorgoroth?

edit: i think i went up for that experimentalis w/peaches release. hot AF summery day? think they also released Albus or Aeris Singularis in Pinot and Ransom Gin barrels, which was an absolute stunner.

funny story from that release. i got there maybe 11am and there was probably 75 people in front of me. the couple that got behind me knew people up front that were doing the usual OEC release share. one of the sharers came to get them but they were worried people would think they were cutting (noobs). I jumped in to assure them that as long as they came back when they opened, no one would care. They were very grateful and offered their chair for me to use. Like I said, it was a hot one. Anyway, at one point, the woman came back with a cup full of liquid for me as further thank you. Turned out it was Central Waters Space Ghost (stout with ghost peppers).

TL:DR - i was drinking a ghost pepper stout at 11am on a 95 degree in rural connecticut waiting in line for beer.

Last edited:
edit: i think i went up for that experimentalis w/peaches release. hot AF summery day? think they also released Albus or Aeris Singularis in Pinot and Ransom Gin barrels, which was an absolute stunner.

funny story from that release. i got there maybe 11am and there was probably 75 people in front of me. the couple that got behind me knew people up front that were doing the usual OEC release share. one of the sharers came to get them but they were worried people would think they were cutting (noobs). I jumped in to assure them that as long as they came back when they opened, no one would care. They were very grateful and offered their chair for me to use. Like I said, it was a hot one. Anyway, at one point, the woman came back with a cup full of liquid for me as further thank you. Turned out it was Central Waters Space Ghost (stout with ghost peppers).

TL:DR - i was drinking a ghost pepper stout at 11am on a 95 degree in rural connecticut waiting in line for beer.
Also this is a wild memory you have. That was the same release, I dug up the email
Join us this Saturday, July 25th in Oxford, CT to try our interesting elixirs. Featuring ten (10) tap lines. Experimentalis With Peaches #3 (Pedro Ximenez Sherry Barrel) and Aeries Singularis #1 (Ransom Spirits Pinot Noir/Gin Barrel) bottle release. Don't forget about the OEC/B. United Facility tours if have purchased tickets. No food truck, but feel free to bring your own food.
Wish there was an easy way to figure out how early I was in line based on Untappd checkins. Probably 7am.

Latest posts