NEIPA Doc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kristin

Reaction score
headed all over New England to make a documentary with an amazing French Brewer to meet the masters of the NEIPA. Any recommendations for a brewery in RI that is making a killer NEIPA?

tenor.gif

Sorry to make fun of you, I respect what you’re doing.

But I’m hoping this was the creative session that lead to this idea:

Kristen: I’d like to make a documentary
Friend: Hmmm, maybe make one about beer?
Kristen: Great idea. NEIPAs are taking off like wild fire. I wonder who I can get to be in the documentary?
Friend: How about a French Brewer?
Kristen: Brilliant! I wonder where we should go first?
Friend: Rhode Island?
Kristen: You’re a genius, let’s go

Sorry to make fun of you, I respect what you’re doing.

But I’m hoping this was the creative session that lead to this idea:

Kristen: I’d like to make a documentary
Friend: Hmmm, maybe make one about beer?
Kristen: Great idea. NEIPAs are taking off like wild fire. I wonder who I can get to be in the documentary?
Friend: How about a French Brewer?
Kristen: Brilliant! I wonder where we should go first?
Friend: Rhode Island?
Kristen: You’re a genius, let’s go

The least you could do is spell her name correctly.

Pawtucket Brewery has a great one. The owner, Pawtucket Pat, is really nice too. Their flagship beer, Pawtucket Patriot Ale, isn't a NEIPA but I believe they recently did a collaboration with Red Tick Beer and Fudd which is a NEIPA.

This is one of those foolish answers of which I spoke earlier.

Thanks for the suggestion. We have a lot of really great breweries already participating from New England and I am still looking for one from RI so any recommendation is a good one.

Thanks for the suggestion. We have a lot of really great breweries already participating from New England and I am still looking for one from RI so any recommendation is a good one.
Proclamation or Tilted Barn might be what you're looking for. Grey Sail might not check the NEIPA box all that well, but could be a third option.

Best case scenario, you just forget about RI like the rest of New England has.

Not sure what you mean, just trying to help out. I may not know as much as you about Rhode Island but that doesn't mean you have to call my answer foolish. Honestly it's kind of rude.

In her "Introduce yourself" thread, I told Kristin that she would likely get foolish answers to whatever questions she might have. Thanks for not letting me down.

Since everyone is essentially making the exact same beer with the exact same ingredients, I hope you plan to focus on something other than the beer.

Back