NEW ERA HATS...

Help Support Talkbeer:

I like collecting new era hats , though we could have a thread where we talk hats ,post our hats or new additions to our collections .I guess I will start, I prefer the 59fifty low crown fitted made in the USA.I wear a 7 1/8 but will order a 7 if my size is not available. My favorite ones to collect by far are minor league teams.
Wiiliamsport Crosscutters

Toledo Mud Hens

New Hampshire Fisher Cats

Akron Rubber Ducks

Lexington Legends

Last edited:
I wear flexfit hats only as I sometimes wear em backwards. Usually brewery ones, and the occasional Patagonia.
Gotta be comfortable. Those fitted NewEras look like a hot air balloon on my head for some reason.
That is why I buy only Low crown they sit on your actual head and avoid Chinese made new eras they are horrible and look like an elmer fudd hat.

I like collecting new era hats , though we could have a thread where we talk hats ,post our hats or new additions to our collections .I guess I will start, I prefer the 59fifty low crown fitted made in the USA.I wear a 7 1/8 but will order a 7 if my size is not available. My favorite ones to collect by far are minor league teams.

Toledo Mud Hens

New Hampshire Fisher Cats

Akron Rubber Ducks

Lexington Legends
Love that Crosscutters hat.

Don't have too many New Eras, I am more of a FlexFit guy. Here is my fave flatbill (Calgary Flames):

And my favourite snapback (RDS snowboard company):

Would it be difficult for you to pick up another one of these? I am a woodworker and would seriously trade some De Garde for this one. Cheers and love your collection!

Don't have too many New Eras, I am more of a FlexFit guy. Here is my fave flatbill (Calgary Flames):

And my favourite snapback (RDS snowboard company):

Would it be difficult for you to pick up another one of these? I am a woodworker and would seriously trade some De Garde for this one. Cheers and love your collection!
Scrolling though the new era site I didn't see that one but there's 500+ and I may have missed it.

Latest posts