New User from Old Talk Beer

Help Support Talkbeer:

Hi! I'm a new user from the old Talk Beer website. I really enjoyed the community feeling and comradery of that site and am hoping to re-kindle its spirit in the new, less-improved site. I really enjoyed the BIFs and close-knit community feeling of the old site, but understand it's probably long gone by now since everyone is more interested in tearing people down than anything else at this point.

If anyone wants to gift me a membership to the new site, the link is about three inches above this post since it seems the new site is more interested in money than community involvement. Looking forward to posting ridiculous trades and even more stupid comments going forward.

Cheers everyone!

BadJustin

Premium Supporter
Contributor
For the record some of us haven’t left and will continue to bitch.

The only thing that may save TB is the House BIF. tennispl

Cool, cause that will fix anything. I don’t know what the end game is here dude. Do you guys honestly think the new owners will take heed of all the complaints and say “fuck it” and Gene comes back on a white horse to save the day? I mean, help me understand what bitching about things you have zero control over solves? Are you my wife? My kids?

Cool, cause that will fix anything. I don’t know what the end game is here dude. Do you guys honestly think the new owners will take heed of all the complaints and say “fuck it” and Gene comes back on a white horse to save the day? I mean, help me understand what bitching about things you have zero control over solves? Are you my wife? My kids?
Where were u in the fall of 1974? Maybe I can rule you out.

Good. So, another user that has come back to basically bitch about everything. We haven’t had any of those in what, 12 hours?
Really nice welcoming committee - no wonder people are looking at building their own site and leaving this shit for good.

But don't worry, I'm leaving again. I only wanted to find out what happened to the Gene barrels, but it sounds like it won't be up for public sale so there's no reason for me to continue checking.

BadJustin

Premium Supporter
Contributor
Really nice welcoming committee - no wonder people are looking at building their own site and leaving this shit for good.

But don't worry, I'm leaving again. I only wanted to find out what happened to the Gene barrels, but it sounds like it won't be up for public sale so there's no reason for me to continue checking.
Well, to be frank, I’ve you had any idea of the shovelfuls of shit I’ve swallowed since the sale, I think you’d honestly not blame for my reaction. So that being said, apologies if I came off as a dick.

Latest posts