NJ Charity Bottle Share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Os

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a great event. Will definitely try to make it.
yoda-do-or-do-not-300x214.jpg

This looks like an awesome event. How much are tickets and what time do tickets go on sale? Traveling to EBF tomorrow and don't want to miss this.

I'll definitely make it assuming I can snag a ticket. This is awesome.

Tix will be up tomorrow "noonish"... I'll post here as soon as it goes live

I'm adding more and more details as they come in... hope to get a good TB turnout!

Good Luck Os, I'll be in Chicago that weekend or else i'd be there!

thanks guys! more details coming in soon...

Greg, I just sent you a private message.

Got my ticket. Little further of a drive than I'd like so I'll probably take the train up and back so I'm not driving.

Oh DEFINITELY taking the train for this. Probably crash with my parents (and then go to the Copper Mine later that night)

I just know that four hours of drinking .rar beer immediately followed by a trip to the Copper Mine may not be the wisest of ideas

I'm planning on hopefully going to Copper Mine afterwards as well.

Going to be taking classes in Pittsburgh this summer, so no way to guarantee that I'd be able to make it home that weekend :(. Have a great time guys; awesome event idea!

thanks man... for everyone else, you guys are killing it! tix are flying... I added another 5 available

so, there is going to be some awesome beer involved & it benefits charity ? That sounds good to me :)

Back