US - Great Lakes Official Afterthought Brewing Company Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Score! Thanks Thorpe !

Now, any if you fine gents or gentle ladies willing to proxy for a new member? Will do my best to make it super simple, easy, and worthwhile for you.
Not sure if anyone has reached out to you, but I'd be willing to proxy for you. I haven't proxied for anyone else before, but I'm certain members here would vouch for me with shipping beer.

All I'll need is a label (or labels pending how often you want the beers).

Let me know,
Kevin

Score! Thanks Thorpe !

Now, any if you fine gents or gentle ladies willing to proxy for a new member? Will do my best to make it super simple, easy, and worthwhile for you.
If Nivek43 falls through I can help you out. I trustee for 4-6 others (depending on the release) in the society. Only thing I ask is a label and possibly an empty shipper every once in a while since sending out half a dozen shippers every month or two really depletes my shipping supplies.

Anywhere downtown Chi that has Afterthought bottles? Have a friend that will be passing through this weekend. Thanks!
Your best bet is likely The Beer Temple, they received a pretty large delivery last week.

Some other places to look would be Beermiscuous, Bottles and Cans (though not sure that they have much available) and Garfield's Beverage Express in Bucktown.

Latest posts