Official Arby's Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

What the fuck is on this Arby's Sandwich between the cheese and the sauce?

• Total voters
Here is my Arby's tale. I ate there once at age 15, got violently ill and swore I'd never eat there again. Before we got married and I moved to NY I used to take the Bolt bus from Boston to NY, the driver will would stopmat Arby's somewhere in the god forsaken lands of Connecticut. I always made sure I packed a lunch for the four hour ride just so I wouldn't have to eat there. One trip I forgot to pack lunch, I didn't have breakfast that day and was starving. So I gave in and ate at Arby's, the mediocre food hit the spot. Unfortunately upon arriving at port authority I felt the call of nature, after collecting my bagmand pushing through three escalators of non moving people and giving a homeless man named tree three dollars to use his stall, I felt relief. I may have forgotten to mention that my wife and I saw each other once a month at this time, and I had purchased tickets to some Broadway show to try and be romantic and or cultured. It turns out that this wasn't just a one time Colon cannonball, I couldn't go more than twenty minutes between evacuations. We weren't able to make the show, and we are now 3 years happily married. So I have to say thank you Arby's for saving me from a boring ass Broadway play and showing me that my lady friend could really deal with my shit.

INRAT: Arby's made me sick twice

Josh

Premium Non-Supporting Supporter
Staff member
Contributor
Here is my Arby's tale. I ate there once at age 15, got violently ill and swore I'd never eat there again. Before we got married and I moved to NY I used to take the Bolt bus from Boston to NY, the driver will would stopmat Arby's somewhere in the god forsaken lands of Connecticut. I always made sure I packed a lunch for the four hour ride just so I wouldn't have to eat there. One trip I forgot to pack lunch, I didn't have breakfast that day and was starving. So I gave in and ate at Arby's, the mediocre food hit the spot. Unfortunately upon arriving at port authority I felt the call of nature, after collecting my bagmand pushing through three escalators of non moving people and giving a homeless man named tree three dollars to use his stall, I felt relief. I may have forgotten to mention that my wife and I saw each other once a month at this time, and I had purchased tickets to some Broadway show to try and be romantic and or cultured. It turns out that this wasn't just a one time Colon cannonball, I couldn't go more than twenty minutes between evacuations. We weren't able to make the show, and we are now 3 years happily married. So I have to say thank you Arby's for saving me from a boring ass Broadway play and showing me that my lady friend could really deal with my shit.

INRAT: Arby's made me sick twice
And now you know why she left the vomit towels in your bathroom.

I have a very similar story, but with wienerschnitzel chili and sauerkraut. Fucking horrible.

my brother gets diarrhea from the Arby-que. Dunno if that's even on the menu.

I only order regular beef n' cheddar with extra cheddar and curly fries - with a fuck ton of Arby's sauce to dip.

My local Arby's is clean as fuck too, really a good dining experience. I'm down with them.
Beef n'cheddar is the only way to fly. Always wanted to try their new stuff, but dat beef n'cheddar, hrnnng!

I'm not sure if they exist outside of the St. Louis area, but Lion's Choice is 100x better than Arby's. In fact, I'm not sure how Arby's stays in business around here.

I won't insult you by posting a link to search results on the reubens thread. I will just say yes. It's okay. Friendly's is better for fast foody reub. Original beef XL is my Arby's bang. RIP Chicken and Curly snack.
Thanks for pointing out that you won't insult me...but why would you post a link to search results on the Reubens thread when I asked the question here?

Group Builder