Official Cat Pix Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

tosh

Premium Supporter
Contributor
This is crazy. Three years ago we got Mae. Fleab never accepted her, she lost her previous buddy who she snuggled with 24/7 a few weeks earlier.

It took about 2 years that hissing stopped, in last 6 months they have sniffed without issue and even been on the bed 3/4foot apart.

I just did dishes and walked into this.....this is mad. They have never even thought of being this close.
95DCB5FC-7575-4B19-8CD4-C4CCFE1A9996.jpeg

Josh

Premium Non-Supporting Supporter
Staff member
Contributor
My entire life we've had cats. Rarely were they "house cats", but rather served a utilitarian role around the property.
This is the first cat I've ever had that was mine. She is completely devoted to me and everyone else can fuck off in her opinion. I decided to take her on the road with me this week because frankly, shes a better dog than my dog.

Her favored spot on the drive

This is her pouting because she was being obnoxious and wouldn't leave me alone and I threw her off my lap

If she wasnt under the bed or on my lap, this has been her spot

Her most favored spot has been here

She's talkative, clingy, and downright annoying, but I wouldn't trade her for anything.

tosh

Premium Supporter
Contributor
I really dont give a shit what you think of me.
I know. But the fact that you throw an animal that is showing you unconditional love on the floor and leave it confused as fuck just confirms you are a heartless twat.

Glad you can sleep at night, i pity anyone associated with being in your actual life as your moral compass is fucked beyond measure

Josh

Premium Non-Supporting Supporter
Staff member
Contributor
I know. But the fact that you throw an animal that is showing you unconditional love on the floor and leave it confused as fuck just confirms you are a heartless twat.

Glad you can sleep at night, i pity anyone associated with being in your actual life as your moral compass is fucked beyond measure
You are reading far too deep into "threw her off my lap" for the sake of being a self righteous twat.

tosh

Premium Supporter
Contributor
You are reading far too deep into "threw her off my lap" for the sake of being a self righteous twat.
Basing that of your historic posting. I mean have you paid attention to some of the stuff you post?

This thread is for users to post nice/cute/funny/entertaining pictures of your cats. Any chance we can get back to that? I no longer have any cats and have no idea when we'll be able to get another one due to international living arrangements.

This whole site is obviously dwindling significantly, and I like all of you cat-pics posters and wish to see more. Mae, Fleab, Ginny, Marty, Rory, et al. pictures, please.

Group Builder