US - Northwest OFFICIAL De Garde + Tillamook County Thread!

Help Support Talkbeer:

Going to Tillamook tomorrow and unfortunately De Garde won't be open. Anyone know if there's a local spot that gets any bottles from them? Also, hoping to see whales.

if you stay near Tillamook, this place is amazing. stayed here a few years ago for Labor Day and I think I've seen the recommendation passed around on this board a few times. excellent spot for a group.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/23573443?s=51
Booked this place on the basis of this recommendation... it’s brilliant, I am up on the top floor deck looking at the sea and working through some Fort George cans, I intend to sauna it off tomorrow then hit up DG. Great shout.

amk

Any of you degenerates going to be there on the 3rd?

I don't wanna know about anything black light related. Plenty of blacked out related though!

On the real though, some great memories and new friendships made there. Kinda miss the old dG party days.
I definitely miss those old party days too. I haven't had a chance to spend time at dG in awhile so I am looking forward to this party (even if it will be very, very quick).

I definitely miss those old party days too. I haven't had a chance to spend time at dG in awhile so I am looking forward to this party (even if it will be very, very quick).
The first year parties with bottle sharing were badonculars amounts of fun.

Friend from Northern New York confirmed she bought a flight out for her 3-0 landing hot Saturday morning if anyone might be able to help me find her a ticket. Cya’s on the 4th.

Latest posts