Official hauls thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

BadJustin

Staff member
Contributor
Nice box today. Zenne B1 has been my whale for quite some time, glad to have finally
landed one. Now what to chase next....

10-11 Tilquin
07 Iris
2011 St Lam
Zenne B1
Special Blend (because i need more.)
Pips Black Currant Pancake
Plus an AGV mag and OGVH.

Good to still find random strangers who know how to trade. We’ve been talking for a while off site, just general beer talk, life talk and shit- he and his wife just had their 3rd. We decided we were gonna do blind boxes for the fuck of it since we both knew each others reputation. We decided on a couple bottles for the anchor and the rest would be blind.

Glad a sent a heavy ass box to dude, he knocked it out of the park IMO.

Nice box today. Zenne B1 has been my whale for quite some time, glad to have finally
landed one. Now what to chase next....

10-11 Tilquin
07 Iris
2011 St Lam
Zenne B1
Special Blend (because i need more.)
Pips Black Currant Pancake
Plus an AGV mag and OGVH.

Good to still find random strangers who know how to trade. We’ve been talking for a while off site, just general beer talk, life talk and shit- he and his wife just had their 3rd. We decided we were gonna do blind boxes for the fuck of it since we both knew each others reputation. We decided on a couple bottles for the anchor and the rest would be blind.

Glad a sent a heavy ass box to dude, he knocked it out of the park IMO.
When I become a mod do I get boxes like this?

KevSal

Supremium Porter
dammit sjstraub you freaking killed me!

i can’t freaking wait to kill this dancin man, it’s been way too long, and a proper vessel!! holy quad fruit beers from ng too!

thanks man!

wait wtf there’s more :eek:

guess i was too excited to take a clear picture

uber joe sounds amazing, shoot all of them do, thanks a ton man! this box is crazy

return fire shortly!

jmgrub

real Gs move in silence like lasagna
dammit sjstraub you freaking killed me!

i can’t freaking wait to kill this dancin man, it’s been way too long, and a proper vessel!! holy quad fruit beers from ng too!

thanks man!

wait wtf there’s more :eek:

guess i was too excited to take a clear picture

uber joe sounds amazing, shoot all of them do, thanks a ton man! this box is crazy

return fire shortly!
If there was a "most frequent hauls" award, I think you'd definitely be in the running.

Latest posts