Official hauls thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Site changed ownership, some people weren't stoked, then I guess asking us for money pushed things over the edge. It's a shame because there's a wealth of information here, and I like the name 'Talkbeer' more than 'dailydrinkingthread' but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I know my experience is different from anyone else's, but I felt paying $10 for the years of info, connecting, and fun, was nothing. Seemed like a no brainer.
Especially considering how we spend hundreds, if not thousands of dollars a year on.....beer, then complain about $10 to keep a thing weve been using for free, for years. I don't get beer folk sometimes.

I know my experience is different from anyone else's, but I felt paying $10 for the years of info, connecting, and fun, was nothing. Seemed like a no brainer.
Especially considering how we spend hundreds, if not thousands of dollars a year on.....beer, then complain about $10 to keep a thing weve been using for free, for years. I don't get beer folk sometimes.
I'm closer to being in your camp. What to do

KevSal

Supremium Porter

WhalezB4Rarez

One of the few still only on here
I've seen myself mentioned once on that site and it kind of warmed my heart but I honestly don't care enough to sign-up for another forum. Also I like the look of this one better.

It's pretty funny though. I wonder if the Admin realized that by sending out PMs to everyone on the site that wasn't a supporter that it would essentially nuke their user base effectively making their asking for money a moot point.

And the other site was up and running before that instance happened too so it was perfect for people to jump ship because they had a place to go in place.

But the other site has essentially just copied the threads that were here for the most part. (which this site just copied the ones from BA)

Are there any sites where people sell craft beer hauls? Looking for random "goodie boxes" of craft beers, homemade or brewery made i don't really mind :p
Try Tavour, this site doesn't encourage beer sales. Plenty of shady Facebook groups out there but I'm not aware of exact names.

Latest posts