US - Northwest Official Holy Mountain Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Figured we should have one of these specifically geared towards Holy Mountain. I have been totally in love with these guys since they opened just over a year ago. Looking forward to more fruited beers, Midnight Still, and hopefully the eventual canning of their Gose!

HolyMtn could you guys PLEASE do the Midnight Still release on a Saturday instead of a Friday afternoon???

Looking forward to more amazingness.

As much as I enjoy Holy Mountain, seeing as it's in Seattle, and they don't distro down to us, you may get more discussion in the Northwest Forum. just some advice from one Walter to another.

...looking forward to visiting the brewery again in March though. Good stuff.

All of the beers I've had from them have been really fucking good. I really want to know if there is a connection with Sleep in the name?

All of the beers I've had from them have been really fucking good. I really want to know if there is a connection with Sleep in the name?
As for the name, Holy Mountain is a song and album by an old “doom/stoner band” called Sleep, and it is also a side reference to Mt. Rainier. According to Paysse, “After some trademarking issues with a previous name, we had to come up with something else. While eating, drinking, and listening to music at (a friend’s) house one night, Holy Mountain came up as a possible brewery name. We liked that it was a reference to that formative album, our heavy involvement in music, and where we all came from.”

http://seattlebeernews.com/2014/05/holy-mountain-brewing-looks-to-fill-niche-in-seattle-beer-scene/

paysse

Hey guys, just want to say thanks for a fucking amazing 2015. We've got some cool stuff in the works for this year, including some sweet collaborations and some new beers we're stoked on brewing. Lots of exciting stuff coming out of barrels, and we're bottling as fast as we can. Hope to see some of you California dudes down at the Festival of Funk in March!

Cheers,

Colin

Hey guys, just want to say thanks for a fucking amazing 2015. We've got some cool stuff in the works for this year, including some sweet collaborations and some new beers we're stoked on brewing. Lots of exciting stuff coming out of barrels, and we're bottling as fast as we can. Hope to see some of you California dudes down at the Festival of Funk in March!

Cheers,

Colin
Flew into town this past weekend and visited on Saturday and Sunday. The beer was awesome and the service was just as great as the beer. You guys have definitely become my go to brewery whenever I visit Seattle now. Keep up the great work.

Flew into town this past weekend and visited on Saturday and Sunday. The beer was awesome and the service was just as great as the beer. You guys have definitely become my go to brewery whenever I visit Seattle now. Keep up the great work.

Thanks a lot! Our staff kick some serious ass up at the front. Thanks for coming by when you're in town.

Latest posts