Official NHL Discussion Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

Update to the update: I am going to the game tonight! :D
Bring some earplugs! Hopefully the Hawks give you a good scoreboard to point to when the Detroit fans chirp.

It's crazy how much cheaper these games in Detroit are. I bought a couple tickets for Saturday's game at the UC for $180 a pop, 300 level. Same ticket in D-town would probably be a third of that.

MarkIntihar

Staff member
Bring some earplugs! Hopefully the Hawks give you a good scoreboard to point to when the Detroit fans chirp.

It's crazy how much cheaper these games in Detroit are. I bought a couple tickets for Saturday's game at the UC for $180 a pop, 300 level. Same ticket in D-town would probably be a third of that.
Pretty much exactly a third, actually, lol.

idk,i dont care, got detroit in nhl lif, so i dont give a fuck,

also fuck crosby that little cry baby pussy fart

best ever is when we almost got thrown out of game 4 few years ago, when flyers lost to penguins

some duesh nugget had crosby jersey so we just happen to yell at me through stadium imagine guy sat row behind us, long story short asshole security

Did Crawford look as bad on TV as he did at the game?
I didn't think so. The third goal flat out beat him, but if the defense stops the puck (or the man), it doesn't come to that. Hammer and Keith have had an awful series so far, with a couple of their mistakes or blowouts directly leading to goals. I think the series would be 3-0 to the Wings with all three being blowouts if Crawford weren't playing as well as he is.

I'm not one to blame refs for a loss, and I'm not doing that here. But can someone explain to me how that tieing goal was goaltender interference by Shaw? They didn't say much about it on the telecast, so I'm just looking to be educated.

I didn't think so. The third goal flat out beat him, but if the defense stops the puck (or the man), it doesn't come to that. Hammer and Keith have had an awful series so far, with a couple of their mistakes or blowouts directly leading to goals. I think the series would be 3-0 to the Wings with all three being blowouts if Crawford weren't playing as well as he is.

I'm not one to blame refs for a loss, and I'm not doing that here. But can someone explain to me how that tieing goal was goaltender interference by Shaw? They didn't say much about it on the telecast, so I'm just looking to be educated.
Your not technically allowed to be in the goal crease when the goal is scored. Otherwise you are interfering with the goalie.

That being said, this is playoff hockey. It happens on almost every goal. Why did they decide to call it that time? Who knows

MarkIntihar

Staff member

Seemed like a straight up makeup call for the no call on Hjalmarsson.

idk,i dont care, got detroit in nhl lif, so i dont give a fuck,

also fuck crosby that little cry baby pussy fart

best ever is when we almost got thrown out of game 4 few years ago, when flyers lost to penguins

some duesh nugget had crosby jersey so we just happen to yell at me through stadium imagine guy sat row behind us, long story short asshole security

With apologies to the OP, I'm rooting for the Penguins. Not a Pittsburgh fan by any means (go Devils!), but I drew them in the NHL playoffs BIF.

Latest posts

Group Builder