Oktoberfest 2018

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barflybastard

Reaction score
Have a good buddy looking for a tent reservation later this year—he said they’re having difficulty. Wife I am went back in ‘08 and kinda fell ass first into impromptu access—drunkenly ran into some generous Bavarians, so I don’t really know the process or market. Anyone able to help me out some info/lead? TIA

Have a good buddy looking for a tent reservation later this year—he said they’re having difficulty. Wife I am went back in ‘08 and kinda fell ass first into impromptu access—drunkenly ran into some generous Bavarians, so I don’t really know the process or market. Anyone able to help me out some info/lead? TIA
Tent reservations are the biggest scam ever. Unless you only plan on going weekends nights that is.

Apparently my buddy and his wife are going on the 22nd (opening day), so I’d imagine this would be a bit more challenging? Sorry for all the follow ups. Appreciate the additional info.

Apparently my buddy and his wife are going on the 22nd (opening day), so I’d imagine this would be a bit more challenging? Sorry for all the follow ups. Appreciate the additional info.
Ah yes, in that case reservations would definitely be recommended I believe. However I have no expertise in that realm just know when I have gone during non weekend nights it hasn't been an issue.

Back