Phish Thread

Talk Beer Forum

Help Support Talk Beer Forum:

In all the years i have been collecting posters, I have never nailed a P&T drop
I for sure grabbed some movie posters from them forever ago, when that was a thing I thought I was into.

edit - rephrasing that a bit - I might have been into them, but my gf/then fiance/now wife has no interest in hanging a Ken Taylor Gremlins poster anywhere in the house.

I for sure grabbed some movie posters from them forever ago, when that was a thing I thought I was into.

edit - rephrasing that a bit - I might have been into them, but my gf/then fiance/now wife has no interest in hanging a Ken Taylor Gremlins poster anywhere in the house.

Same. I offloaded most of my Stouts and Taylors and shit save a few art prints I know the wife would give me minimal shit about if I had them framed.

My 2 framed Phish posters are now in the basement.

Vegas 2000 - the only poster I ever bought in a show - never re-appeared after moving from condo to house
image_669eba2c-9e33-40e6-9308-d81272a30f8a_1800x.jpg

Halloween 1995 (sadly, the LivePhish reissue) - just recently relegated after powder room remodel

37ac51f391db40553691d9e71d3f41e8.jpg

So did you make it back from you trip to the 90s unscathed? Or did you lose your mind somewhere along the way?
I have to go back in.
I started all that week, listened to 3 or 4 shows and then my phone glitched out and didn't allow for any sort of service. I've been without one for 2 weeks until today. That's the primary digital music source. Bout to get back into this weekend. I do feel like it is going to be a getting lost situation. Big fan of the 8/13/93 and stumbled upon the 11/25/94 at UIC. That Purple Rain... I'll let you know after this weekend!

I have to go back in.
I started all that week, listened to 3 or 4 shows and then my phone glitched out and didn't allow for any sort of service. I've been without one for 2 weeks until today. That's the primary digital music source. Bout to get back into this weekend. I do feel like it is going to be a getting lost situation. Big fan of the 8/13/93 and stumbled upon the 11/25/94 at UIC. That Purple Rain... I'll let you know after this weekend!
Yup,

I'm gonna stay in the 90's for a minutes. Listened to 5 or 6 killer shows. Most of the lists, a couple that I stumbled upon. Good shit!

Also, pulled the trigger on the Ghosts tour closer in Berkeley in a couple weeks. Just decided that it needed to happen and the lady said "Treat yo Self."

Island Tour is a pretty epic first show.

Definitely. Though I only went to night one, which was a stellar show but dwarfed in infamy by night two and that monster Roses are Free. Today, I regret not going both nights (the coliseum was 10 minutes from my house) but I would not have any idea what was going on or really been able to enjoy it as I would now.

Definitely. Though I only went to night one, which was a stellar show but dwarfed in infamy by night two and that monster Roses are Free. Today, I regret not going both nights (the coliseum was 10 minutes from my house) but I would not have any idea what was going on or really been able to enjoy it as I would now.

ha, drove home last night from work listening to that roses are free jam, or as it's titled on spotify "nassau jam 1"

The end (and even middle with piper) of set 2 and encore of 4/3’s energy is so ridiculous. The naked dude during loving cup being chased by carini just ramps things up.

4/4 is such a great show as well.. tweezer, birds, ghost