Phish Thread

Help Support Talkbeer:

WhalezB4Rarez

One of the few still only on here
So I took a long time friend to see Phish for the first time last night. The stars just aligned in that A) We had an extra ticket and B) He was already meeting up to hang out prior to the show as he lives in NYC. He decided to “what the heck” and go and actually really enjoyed himself and has asked for some recommendations. Although he did say that he won’t be traveling for Phish and if they happen to be around he would go. He also said the weed and the lights help as they have no stage presence.

WhalezB4Rarez

One of the few still only on here
Big rumor that Phish will play three nights on the beach in Atlantic City in August. On one hand I can find a place to stay that weekend. On the other hand I am in the Outer Banks coming back Saturday of the concert weekend. Decisions, decisions.

Hopping Tiger

Premium Supporter
Contributor

I went to three shows on this tour which for me is an absurd number and I used to have this shirt. They are re-releasing it and i think I am too excited about it.

My first show was Jesse Auditorium 1994. I had no idea what I was going to but it was absolutely transcendent. I really don't listen to them much anymore but I just played that show over the weekend and my nostalgia is strong at the moment.

Latest posts