Phoenix East Valley Bottle Shares

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlwalker20

Reaction score
So, I just moved to Phoenix from Milwaukee and 1. don't know anyone, and 2. like to drink beer. When I moved to Milwaukee in August, I started a bottle share group on Facebook that has grown to some 250+ people and sees events happen pretty much bi-weekly. It ended up being a great discussion tool, trade platform and information thinktank. That group started with a simple forum post, just like this one.

I'd like to do the same now that I'm in Phoenix. I live over in the East Valley and am looking for others that are interested in getting together occasionally to talk beer and drink it. My cellar needs to take some dents and there are too many bottles I just can't open alone.

If you're interested, let me know and I'll get something fired up.

I'm fairly new to TalkBeer and now live in Seattle, but I'm from the Phoenix area (lived there nearly 30 years). Not sure who in the area is on TalkBeer but I do know there are many people there that do bottle shares - and craft beer folks in Arizona are very friendly and outgoing. On Facebook, look for AZCBL (Arizona Craft Beer Lovers) and East Valley Homebrewers.

I also just moved to Phoenix -- like in the past few weeks. Moved from beer-utopia, aka Portland. We have a strong bottleshare community there and I'd love to help join or start here as well. August?

There are quite a few bottle share groups in the Phoenix metro area, and there are many open invites. As was mentioned above, search for Arizona Craft Beer Lovers, and add yourself to the group page (not the Fan page), and start asking around. I am sure there is someone in your area who is beer friendly.

Gonna be there in October (13th-18th).

Lemme know if you need a de garde tasting.

We've got a good group going now, having some de Garde in the mix would be fun... what days of that week work best? I can certainly get something together.

Latest posts

Back