Pils and Love 2019

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_okyzl5H2gk1s3uawvo1_500.gif

wuntrikpony jammery

Anyone going to Barreled Souls anniversary the day before? I just happened to be staying in Saco like a half mile from there so I got tickets for that too

What’s the fest like? Is it small pours like most beer fests? Or bigger cause it’s pils?

What’s the fest like? Is it small pours like most beer fests? Or bigger cause it’s pils?

Dunno what the festival provides but I assume TBers are double fisting steins all day.

I don't recall the pour sizes, but I remember the glassware was like a 12oz glass in this sort of shape:
186-158.jpg

So no steins, sadly, but I wasn't parched all day, I can assure you of that.

66452899_2444200895603303_1218064901377884160_o.jpg

And some real food this year... The Highroller Lobster Co., A&C Grocery, The Cheese Shop of Portland, BP's Shuck Shack & Mr. Tuna. See y'all there.

Monkish? Their pilsner game is weak haha
Veil isn't exactly known for their pils either (they're pils are decent, but not even in top 3 pils producing breweries in town).
honestly surprised - not really, politics, etc... - Triple Crossing isn't there. their pils game is STRONG

Back