Pils & Love: Portland, ME (hosted by Oxbow) 7/15

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Os

Reaction score
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pils-love-tickets-33493305378?aff=efbneb

DESCRIPTION
Oxbow Brewing Company and Birrificio Italiano are pleased to invite you to participate in the first annual Pils & Love on July 15th at Spring Point Ledge in beautiful South Portland, ME.

For 12 years now Birrificio Italiano has been holding Pils Pride in Italy. This celebration of traditional Pilsners has grown each year and is now ready to come stateside. We at Oxbow are honored to be chosen to host the inaugural Pils & Love! 40+ of the world's top producers of traditional Pilsner will be joining us in celebration of the world’s most drinkable beer style.

Attending Breweries:

Oxbow, Birrificio Italiano, Banded Horn, Birra Elvo, Birrificio del Ducato, Bunker, Cambridge, DC Brau, Fair State, Folksbier, Foundation, Firestone Walker, Gänstaller, Half Acre, Hardywood, Heater Allen, Hill Farmstead, Holy Mountain, Industrial Arts, Iron Hill, Jack's Abby, Left Hand, Liquid Riot, Lost Nation, Notch, North Coast, Russian River, Schönramer, Sebago, Sierra Nevada, Sly Fox, Smuttynose, Suarez Family, Temescal, Threes, Tired Hands, Trou du Diable, Two Roads, Urban Chestnut, The Veil, Victory, Von Trapp, Zero Gravity

just bought 2 tix... haven't figured out other logistics yet. Who else is going?

I bought 2 tix... will figure out logistics later I guess. My usual crew is a bunch of slackers.

I contacted them to see if the tickets are refundable. I **think** my wife and I can make it work, but not 100% sure yet. Would like to buy the tickets now in case they sell out.

**Edit** Greg from Oxbow got back to me immediately and tickets are refundable. I bought 2...so one step closer to going!

Last edited:
Any idea what's included with the ticket? Pours or just entry? Either way, I'm very interested.

giphy.gif

drinking pils and eating lobsters.

This sounds like it will have the best beer festival crowd ever

while I'm often outspoken about my love of Pils and how it's going to become "cool" again... I selfishly hope it's a smaller crowd like the first year of Shelton...

anyone heard of any food vendors at the event? Would love to see Highroller at Oxbow Portland on Friday and/or at the festival on Saturday

I have a loft downtown that can accommodate like 15 people and am happy to host a share. It's 5 blocks from Oxbow and Novare, just off Congress st.

I'll be in touch for sure... just haven't figured out our schedule as we only have 2 days in town (one of which is the festival itself) and would like to hangout and enjoy Portland

Damn, this is awesome. Cheers to hoping this festival becomes an annual tradition (and maybe makes a west coast appearance) in the future.

Latest posts

Back